Sunday, March 20, 2011

eduard then

The language that I learned as a child and my first language is spanish.  Other than that I learned English mostly when I came to the United States 15 years ago.  I learned it mostly through others that I interacted with in daily life.  I didn't really learn how to write it and the only reading I did was of signs and things I had to read to get around.  I am most comfortable with spanish obviously and I can read and write it very well. 

Reading English is not that much of a problem for me. I can read words and know there spelling very well therefore when I write in English it is not too much of a problem for me.  I would say though that I would like to continue learning and brushing up on my writing and reading to make it better.  One can never be too perfect at something.  I think I could always need improvement even though I can communicate very well so far in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment